Prizes + Swag
We’re in love with everything we rounded up. And we hope you’ll be in love with it, too. For 2013, we’re switching it up a bit. This year, all riders will get a commemorative spoke card. And yes, thats in addition to keeping your rider number!
Here’s what else is up for dibs:
- The first 10 people to register for the ride who enter code “FIX IT” receive a basic tune up from Back Alley Bike Repair in Pioneer Square.
- The first 5 people to enter code “HOLSTEE” will receive the kick ass Manifesto Poster by Holstee (pictured above) in it’s original 18×24 goodness.
- Please enter the code on your registration page. Tune up winners will be notified. Poster winners will receive the poster the day of the ride. If not present, it will be awarded to the next cyclist on the list.
Every 5th rider who registers and rides with us the day of the event will receive a sweet swag bag – packed with a bunch of goodies for you and your ride. Limited to 20 bags. Cyclist must be present the day of the ride to win. If cyclist is not present, bag will be awarded to the next cyclist present.
- Custom printed, limited run “EVERY MILE MATTERS” canvas tote to commemorate the ride
- Scout’s Motto tool roll by Swift Industries
- Sunscreen & lip balm by Kiehl’s
- A custom tea blend by Rainbow Natural Remedies
- Mobile coupon pack from Chinook Book Seattle
- Locally made salve from Urban Bee Co. with 2 lucy bags getting a pound of Beacon Hill Honey produced at our very own farm!
- The first 10 bags will have a present from BabeCycle to keep your ass covered (read: seat covers).
- More to be announced! *Subject to change
FUNDRAISING PRIZES + RAFFLE:
This year, we’re awarding a grand prize getaway and just-as-grand-but-not-the-grand-prize-prizes. And it’s all raffle based. You’ll earn tickets depending on how much you raise, and you’ll be able to pick your own prizes you’d like to win.
TOP PRIZE: PEDAL PORTLAND PACKAGE
Awarded to one lucky winner who raises over $500, who will be visiting Portland, OR at their convenience for a night or two of shenanigans that include:
– Celebrate your win with a bottle John Jacob Rye Whiskey of from Fremont Mischief
– $130 credit on Amtrak to book you, your pal & your bikes for a relaxing ride down to the City of Roses, courtesy of Homegrown Organics
– $250 credit so you can stay a night or two at the Ace Hotel in Portland
– $50 credit to snag some wheels when you want them while in PDX from our pals at Zipcar
– Your very own hand-made Woodward Convertible bag by North St. Bags in PDX (A $230 value!)
– $100 Visa gift card to treat yourself to something tax free provided by Lightner Cleaning Services
– A copy of Chinook Book Portland to snag some deals thanks to Chinook Book
– Signed copy of “Visit Oregon” print by Seattle artist DP Sullivan
ALMOST AT THE TOP PRIZES: awarded to one rider who raises at least $100.
– Handcrafted bike shelf by Independent Woodworks
– Custom bicycle beer growler holder by Pedal Happy Design and $100 worth of beer, in growler form from Georgetown Brewing Company.
– Stock your bar with handcrafted bottles of whiskey, gin and vodka from Bainbridge Organic Distillers
– Learn how to brew with Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery! You’ll join forces with some great home brewers and do some hands-on brewing of your choice, either with official Flying Bike recipes or some personalized creation. All said and done, you’ll brew a 5 gallon batch of goodness alongside one of the co-op’s master crafters and have the delicious results bottled up & delivered to your home once ready. You’ll also score an official Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery tshirt and pint glass to celebrate winning!
– All riders will also receive a 25% discount at the soon to be opened Timbuk2 Store immediately following the ride. Discount valid on 5/4 only, as that is the opening day for the shop.
Tickets will be awarded as following:
$100 (minimum donation required): 1 ticket
Refer a rider: 2 tickets per rider you refer who signs up + rides (please ensure they indicate your name on their registration form!)
Every $50 raised, up to $500: 1 ticket
Raise $500, receive 10 bonus tickets & be eligible for the top prize.
After $500, receive 2 tickets per $50 raised.
Raise $1,000+? 25 bonus tickets and 10 tickets per $50 beyond $1,000.
Ex. Raise $300 and get 5 tickets
Ex. Raise $500 and get 9 tickets + 10 bonus tickets for hitting $500 = 19 raffle tickets.
Ex. Raise $1000 and get 64 tickets. (19 tickets for hitting $500 + 20 tickets for hitting $1,000 + 25 bonus tickets)