2013 Training + Group Rides
To help get our butts in gear for the May ride, we’re hosting a series of group rides – rides that range anywhere from 3-3,000 miles (well, maybe not 3,000, but they will help prep you for May!). Plus, you’ll get to meet fellow cyclists who will be pedaling 40 (ish) miles to freedom with you the day of the big ride.
If you have questions about the route, please email the group ride leader. We look forward to hitting the streets with you!
Ride contacts: Carol Hawins / Sean Conroe
- Februrary 16th: Depart Cortona Cafe at 9:45 AM sharp (25th & Union) to Bainbridge Organic Distillery. Please note to bring proper fare for ferry & any “extras” that you may want to take home from the island. Rain or shine. http://goo.gl/maps/fclEP
- February 23rd: TBD
Ride Contact: TBD
Ride contact: Fisher Qua
All rides depart at 9 AM sharp.
- April 6th, start at MLK & Cherry farm (between Cherry/Columbia) : http://goo.gl/maps/h0K6N
- April 13th, start at 22nd & Union: http://goo.gl/maps/exE3F
- April 20th, start at 22nd & Union: http://goo.gl/maps/pBqYw
- April 27th, start at 22nd & Union: http://goo.gl/maps/KvoO3
TO RSVP FOR THE RIDE SO WE KNOW WHO TO EXPECT, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS POLL: